Saturday, April 10, 2010

Progress: Stair Sections


Draft 1



Draft 2

These are the sections my stairs in my draft models are based off. The models are in the above "submission" blog.
I am thinking of continuing Draft 2 to be the final model. However, its difficult to image how these stairs would actually work. (Not to mention Draft 1's stairs! they are so impractical: steep, hard how to know how high the tunnel should be, and hard to create in the model.) The model shows there flaws.
Also both sets of these stairs would not be bigger enough to transport the models... I'm thinking of perhaps having a lift, working on a pulley system, to transport the models. This seems diffuclt in the scene of making the model, and in actual reality. But if I could pull in off, it would be rather fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment